Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bank Holiday Blues...

Having literally just recovered from our Bank Holiday wandering around the streets today I realised that with one holiday over, the focus has well and truly switched to another....
The red cups have arrived in Starbucks, mince pies have sneaked on to menu's and the windows of our beautiful shops have been transformed into different versions of a winter wonderland.
Is it too soon to speak about Christmas? Personally it's my favourite holiday and I will be one of those annoying people who will probably have the majority of my shopping before the end of November...so no it's never too early :)

There is certainly a chill in the air, and as I walked to work this morning, I found myself having to throw on my cashmere Marc Jacobs hat and grabbed myself a tea to keep me nice and warm, over lunch which is normally some kind of wrap or salad I found myself craving a nice bowl of soup...coupled with the latest copy of Grazia. Flicking through the pages I began to make a mental list of all possible presents I may buy for myself and my family...I know it's an illness I AM A SHOPAHOLIC!

So on that note here are a few pieces that have already caught my eye...

Ali
x



These are some of my favourite things...


Jewelled flowers...for home

and something for me from Kenneth Jay Lane!


Christmas has arrived on the streets of Dublin




Cookies for the fashion lover landed on my desk...

a welcome sweet treat too good to eat!!!!!!


With 2 Christmas parties in my diary, need
to invest in lashes..my first aid beauty box

 or these from shu uemura with a little black dress


My style crush:
Tess Daly - black lace, red lips and tousled blonde bob..
Inspiration for party season




No comments:

Post a Comment