Tuesday 15 November 2011

The countdown is on to my night of pampering. With boyfriend out I can't wait to take over the apartment...light scented candles (no jo malone until pay day so will have to go for IKEA's best), put on a nice girlie flick or maybe some vintage SATC, use my brand spanking new glitter polish and jump into bed with this weeks Grazia....
Oh it's the simple pleasures in life that I adore!

These are some of my favourite things...

Fashion that's good enough to eat
Bodice made of macaroons

Heather for your Heart...

Italian glam arrives in Dublin @ H&M

Check out the 'tude on these blondes


Have the urge to queue for these shoes from Donnatella

A dream garden...lined with jo malone

Diane's autobiography landed on my desk,
have to add to my reading list...

I seem to have caught the glitter bug

Part of tonights activities
....ingredients for Rocky Roads



Will show you how it works out tomo...fingers crossed :)
(& give you my recipe too)

Night night
Ali
x







 

No comments:

Post a Comment