Sunday 29 January 2012

The past few days have been very tough for my Father. Last weekend he was woken with the news that his brother had passed away. As my uncle lived in London I didn't have the opportunity to see him much but my tears still flowed. Heavy tears for my father's pain.


As a child our parents were our protector's but as I grow older I realise that my role has reversed and I now have the same worries for my parents that they had for me. I worry when they worry...I go through their up's and down's, highs and lows as they go through them.
Family should take preference - something we should all realise before it's too late.
My parents, sisters, their partners and children are all my best friends..they never judge and always love - seeing beyond my flaws.

 
You are my child..
I am your parent, you are my child.
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
I am your calm face, you are my giggle.
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake.
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.
I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo.
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my
I LOVE YOU.
This week I have been mostly loving...

Gift Hunting..
My friends 30th brought me the task
of trying to hunt down the perfect gift



Rose gold bamboo and sparkles

Caffeine Fixes
Shopping calls for coffee pit stops

Then I saw this quirky & hilarious sign

Treat Night
Japanese take out..
I went for crab sushi and some Tori Katsu Curry...yum

Surprise Parties



Citrus..Bright colours have influenced my recent purchases




Denim
A denim jacket becomes my
summer staple piece each year, so when I
spotted this with a €17 price tag I had to grab it!


Things I am not loving..
The sudden down pour of rain so I am hibernating &
recovering from last nights partying

Sipping cups of tea with my new mugs

my new lip balm will hide the fact I have
been tucking into icecream:)

I bid you farewell as I snuggle on the couch with my
new throw, a mug of tea and a good book! BLISS

Night night
Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment