Monday 2 January 2012

Happy 2012!!!

What a wonderful end to 2011...spent time with my family, played with my nieces and nephew...was spoiled rotten and finished it off with a fab New Years Eve getaway in a little old place called Carlingford.
I hope 2012 brings everyone love and happiness....personally, I am very excited:)



A few of my favourite things...over Christmas


Christmas Eve cocktails


Sitting around the dinner table over wine &
Mum's amazing desserts

 
the yummiest pavlova...

and my personal fave
lemon drizzle cake

A few days away from the city with friends





Fell in love with this little sweet shop..

stocking sweets from Denmark to the US of A!!

the soundtrack to our road trip

spoiled for choice...

currently sporting porchester square with a
top coat of electric avenue


after years of ghd's I have been converted....

my beauty festive kit

my new Topshop purchases...

ringing in the new year with
sequins & strawberry dacquiri's


Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment