Friday 13 January 2012

My week...so far

Such a busy week in work but made time to meet up with friends I hadn't seen in a long long time. Excited for the weekend ahead...cleaning the apartment followed by a bit of pilates...a cycle around my area & starting my New Year detox to get motivated for the summer!

This week I was mostly loving....

Getting Summer Inspiration 'The Gladiator'
Mulberry Bayswater or Acne




Closer to heaven ...
with these Gretta Sandals from Steve Madden

Magpie Spy:
how amazing..how sparkly...cognac pave diamonds
courtesy of Astley Clarke


From Australian Soap Star to Hollywood:
love this shoot with Isabel Lucas


Catching up with friends
A visit to The Cheese Pantry for chats..
over a bottle of wine and the most dellish
pork belly Mmmmm


Have a fab weekend,
Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment