Sunday 5 February 2012

This week I was mostly...


Turning Parisian
a little project in work has me focused on
Paris life...chic, sophisticated & romantic

The wonderful Emmanuelle Alt

Oh how I would love a sneak peek at her closet...

Beautifully messy, unkempt hair...a tan &
some monochrome clothing..so simple yet so perfect

Cooking Vegetarian Dishes
After spending seven years of my life as
a non meat eater the boyfriend decided to give it a try

His tasty veggie take on burrito's...

My contribution...home made guacamole

washed down with an ice cold beer..yummy


Ate too much chocolate..Stuck at desk. Tired. 3pm slump.
Just add coffee & chocolate (way too much this week)


Tried some new beauty treats..

In Handbag heaven..looking for a simple black bag but which one??
Surprisingly I may opt for this bad boy from DKNY
that a friend showed me...
mmm for €289 it's purse friendly too!

Meeting family for meals..
Saturday morning was  a girlie brunch in my beloved Cheese Pantry with Mum,
 sisters and nieces..& that night dinner with the boyfriends family
Problem is, when you go to a restaurant like Fallon & Byrne...I spent more time
talking about how yummy it was that I forgot to
take pic's...but I would highly recommend the pork belly, asian salad for starters and the steak with bearnaise sauce...
As for dessert...cookies & cream!!

Loving Sunday Walks...
Boyfriend & I have something of a ritual now taking
our Sunday strolls, chatting about the week we had,
sometimes planning our future or even our dinner:)

My walking gear: Parisian Inspired ha!

This week we hit the Phoenix park..a lovely cold fresh day, perfect walking weather..of course we popped in to the cafe  - their use of beetroot interested me...
but I had been warned we were supposed to be exercising!



Night night
Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment