Monday 13 February 2012

Je t'aime


Love is in the air....
This evening walking home from work I saw young men run into florists to put their order in for tomorrow, bouquets with balloons, bottles of pink champagne, teddy bears and loving messages covered the shop floor. Queues were starting to form in chocolate shops...people walking up Grafton Street with beautiful bags of Laduree Macaroons for their loves ones.

I smirked to myself thinking boyfriend will be oblivious to
 this 'holiday'...my smirk was wiped off my face though when I arrived home to some beautiful roses...a lovely cooked dinner (prawn, steak strips..in spaghetti mixed with chilli and oil) & now we are off for a romantic stroll. I gave him a big kiss and then said smartly 'You do realise Valentines is tomorrow'...he replied 'Yeah but Tuesdays footie night'...
That put me in my place..his one true love remains and forever will be FOOTBALL:)

This display enticed me so I picked up a box
for the boyfriend...(and technically for me too)


Following a tasting of some pink champagne truffles
I opted for Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Passion fruit combos!!




Mum's Valentines inspired cakes from yesterday
dellish and oh so sweet


My skin will suffer from all these treats..
so no better time to try out Benefits new
foundation...let's hope it lives up to it's name!



These heels that have just hit the shelves in Zara
could be a good gift...to myself!

So remember treat yourself
Happy Valentines
Ali
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment