Monday 20 February 2012

The first road trip of 2012...

I love nothing more than a road trip. So last Friday morning myself and the boyfriend hit the road for our first mini break of 2012, bags packed we headed north for our destination, Belfast. My sister the shopaholic, her husband and children joined us. We had already decided that once we checked into our hotel the boys would be visiting the pool with the kids while we went for a brisk walk....to the shops. Cases safely in our rooms are eyes were firmly on the prize...Victoria Square here we come:)


These are some of my favourite things....Destination Belfast
Early morning starts require caffeine kicks. While I grabbed
the coffee's boyfriend selected our road trip tunes!





A refuel courtesy of some frozen yoghurt &
strawberries...dellish!!


The city is full of funky restaurants..
so many that I think we may have to return sooner
rather than later




Beauty brand STILA has recently arrived back in the UK and
North of Ireland so I made sure I stocked up...



Zara Spring Collection has arrived..heels and both are on my list
but the return of the cold winter weather is making me question
my selection. Come on sun shine!!


Finally have my new skull cushion...have to remind
the boyfriend it's purely for decorative purposes and not
for his nap times!!!


Sister and I skipped back to the hotel and joined
the boys and kiddies..where they were surrounded by beers,
juices for the kids and nacho's. Sister and I opted
for some bubbly...pure bliss!


I spent the weekend trying to figure out how I could remove
 this couch without causing a scene ha ha! I LOVE it!


Returned to work today feeling sad that my mini break
had come and gone. That is until I arrived home to this little package
of my new SIGMA make-up brushes...



Night Night
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment