Saturday 3 March 2012


This week I am mostly loving....

Summer Brights at Topshop & Hennes....



 Bikini options for summer time fun!!!

Turning Parisian on a shoot at work....



Early morning starts call for many coffee stops at the Ladurée counter..

A trip to Dundrum Town Centre
with my shopaholic sister...planning our
summer holiday looks!


A lovely memento from Urban Outfitters
 to put with friends wedding present's

 

The perfect pair of shorts for summer...
I will team mine with my new Zara Blazer & some flats...


Should my budget not stretch to Acne or
Mulberry flats, I will defo pick up these from Topshop
in both colours (a steal at €27) 

Silk shorts from Zara...I am in love!
Plain white vest, denim jacket & Celine Tote
would compliment these little beauties...

My recent purchase from H&M Trend..
I wore with a simple black pencil skirt.
Flatters your bust & waist...I felt like I was
straight off the set of MADMEN


Unlike many blogger's, I doubt i will ever show
my face...but here is a little sneak peak!!

Enjoy your weekend,
Ali
x






 

No comments:

Post a Comment