Thursday 29 March 2012

My Spring Fling....with Coral

Joy of Joys we have had a solid 6 day run of sun in Dublin City. Walking to and from work each day without the need of an umbrella or coat has been pure bliss. It has also had quite an effect on my shopping habits and colour choices. Fluoro, bold brights are calling my name..bye bye grey, black and white...that is until every paper in Dublin decided to announce today that cold weather is fast approaching and ' a high possibility of sleet or snow'...damn the effects of that ozone layer! Fashion Forecast: A swift return to wool coats, scarves and boots...

This week I have been mostly loving....
Zara Suede Sandals

I have lusted after these for some time, planning outfits based on some blogger's looks...so when they arrived in my local Zara I just had to have them...for €40 and two other shades to choose from...I may have to make another trip:)

 Also available in plain black or a blue/green combo


 I plan to keep them up for sunny days and wear with denim shorts & whimsical silk blouses....



Neon bright jewellery...


COS Coral Jersey Top
Speckled to perfection with casual turned up sleeves

Trying out my new beauty products...

I am already sold on the cleansing oil so dying to try their uv mousse & liquid eyeliner


A Recession Friendly Scent....

My bedside locker contains two fragrances which I jump between Jo Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin..& Flowerbomb....when my sister told me she had found an identical but cheaper version of Flowerbomb I didn't believe her..but trust me Zara Peony is it! A purse friendly €10 a bottle,  I have started to pop it is in my handbag for work (keeping my more expensive bottles for weekends & nights out).
I have already received lots of lovely compliments when I wear it!


Sunny lunch breaks in the St Stephen's Green....
though they aren't the same since my mate Minky left for
London Town...now I have to make conversations with the ducks
QUACK 





Sitting on my balcony thinking life isn't that bad...Night Night

Ali x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment