Sunday 25 March 2012

Waking up all weekend to sunny skies automatically lifts your mood. In Dublin this type of weather is a rarity so once it arrives we make the most of it. Which is why this weekend I have been out and about. Sitting al fresco sipping coffee's, lazing in the park with the boyfriend reading the paper's and going mexican for dinner!

It may be a case of too much sun to my head...but after months of looking for my new hair cut I found inspiration from the last person I ever thought I would VB...yes good old Vicky and her usual bob/extensions has gone au naturel (or as close to natural as is in her vocabulary) and for once I think she has got it right. The plastic look has disappeared, her clothing kept simple, neck simply adorned with a fine gold chain. It's amazing that this made me look at her more than her normal EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME outfits of the past. Perhaps she has finally realised that if she is ever to be accepted by the real queen bee...no not Anna Wintour - Suri Cruise & her burrrrrn book she needs to start playing ball.



Already thinking about my Summer wardrobe...
Blogger Zina works the shorts look


Will pair these black Topshop flats...


with my fabulous new Zara silk shorts...


Another Selected Femme addition...
screams summer with broderie anglaise detailing


Lately I have been indulging way too much...
It all started last weekend on Mother's Day
(Thanks to Mum's cake baking skills)




Brunch with the boy...chorizo & black pudding
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVINE







 A day lazing in the park, watching the world go by
gave us quite an appetite....so with some rose I rustled
up a little mexican surprise:)

The perfect end to the weekend - Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment