Wednesday 19 October 2011

A new dawn, a new day....

As I was sitting at my desk an orange leaf floated past my window...Autumn has well and truly arrived.  I must be one of very few people who loves this time of year, okay I have just returned from the warmth of Barcelona, lying at an amazing roof top pool, sipping mojito's and reading my very girlie book which of course was a dream, but there is something about Autumn.


The air is clear, my hair remains straight - as opposed to summer time when I leave the house all glossy haired and by the time I arrive at my desk I resemble Diana Ross circa the Supremes (A look an Irish girl with freckles just can't carry off)
Autumn is all about the exterior of my wardrobe...a fab coat, accessorised with stand-out jewellery pieces, a fur throw,an oversized bag and I am good to go!

For a long time I have  wanted to write a blog related to my three loves - Fashion, Food and Home, and it was as I sat staring out the window at the change of seasons that I said 'This is it', what better time to be inspired then in my favourite season.

Today marks my first entry on All that glitters...so here we go, I hope you enjoy!

These are some of my favourite things...

Sunflowers brighten up any day


Popping out for (a very bold) brekkie and realising my happiness card paid for my choctastic Butler's Hot Chocolate yum yum

'Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast' - Alice in Wonderland


Living in a city where you can escape to a beautiful park for some much needed ME time 




Cafes ensuring we are kept warm with snuggly blankets for al fresco dining


Lanterns - getting me in the mood for Halloween and all things festive





Window shopping on the walk home from work ....Loving the return of old hollywood glamour 












No comments:

Post a Comment