Sunday 4 December 2011

From Dancing Queen to Couch Goddess...

After a night spent with friends dancing and having one too many glasses of prosecco I have set up camp on my sofa!
Quick trip to my local shop for supplies consisting of crisps and chocolate I am now curled up watching Ever After: A Cinderella Story. Boyfriend is still sleeping thank goodness or else I would have a day full of football blasting from our tv.
This film (okay not Oscar worthy) is enchanting and dreamy, a love story....and with my let's say 'delicate head' I doubt I could cope with anything intense!

From my kitchen window I see our village is turning on the Christmas Tree lights in the park across from our apartment so the next movie* choice today will have to be festive.
Perhaps if I get a burst of energy later in the evening I will attempt to decorate our own tree.....





These are some of my favourite things....


A line up I would quite eagerly join...

Christmas Tree lights make city walks magical

While shopping for gifts I came across these fantastic
Christian Lacroix gift tags...





Leaving me all nostalgic and eager to see the
return of Absolutely Fabulous LACROIX LACROIX sweeeetie


Some 'me' buys to be kept up for Christmas;
such as this fab leather detail coat




Add colour to my wardrobe with the
help of H&M Trend

New Shoooooes...
to help me get my Dancing Queen status back


An early Chrismas gift which nearly had me cry 
 with joy - the skull collection continues to grow




Metallic hairdryer...looks as sleek as it leaves my hair

*Santa Claus: The Movie has just begun on tv...think I need a nice mug of hot chocolate and I am set for the afternoon. Hope you all have an equally cosy night!
Night night
Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment