Tuesday 6 December 2011

A spoonful of sugar helps...

...the medicine go down!
Bedridden for the past two days, the cold that has moved around my office has finally reached me. I have to admit I am not a good patient..especially when you realise you don't receive the same attention as you did as a child.
Okay so I guess you could say I am a slight drama queen when it comes to even the tiniest sniffle...explains why boyfriend has disappeared to watch the footie elsewhere,quite frankly I don't blame him when he is surrounded by nasal sprays, empty cups of hot water and honey, with tissues scattered all over our apartment.

Project Christmas Tree has also been abandoned and my clothes have consisted of large hoodies, pj bottoms and my trusty Ugg Boots. (the perfect slipper)
A visit from my parents and discussions of all things Christmas over some mini mince pies and tea has cheered me up. Back to the real world of work tomorrow so after my hot bath I am off to bed.


These are some of my favourite things..for Christmas


Finally getting around to putting up our tree
...tomorrow night


Fab festive candle holder


Mum & I agreed mini mince pies are a must
for Christmas Day with some bubbly



Need to update my hot water bottle
with this furry friend..amaaazing

New Pj's for Christmas Morning have
 been a tradition in my family so these are on my list


Myself & Boyfriend going all Griswalds
in his n' her Christmas Jumpers

Cringefest at it's best

Bronze Asos purchase has just arrived..
possibly to be worn xmas day

Night night
Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment