Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday Sunshine...



Waking up to another morning of sunshine is the greatest feeling. Ireland isn't blessed with the best weather so on mornings like this there is only one thing to do...make sure your legs are silky smooth and get out in that sunshine!!!




Why I love the sunshine....
Trips to the park for lunch & reading my magazines!



Sitting on my balcony after work with a glass of wine



MY SUN KIT:
What every girl needs to get her through the good weather
1. Kerastase shampoo for sun ready conditioned hair
2. Queen Of Shaves Pina Colada Twist shaving gel
3. Hawaiian Tropic Body Butter Exotic Coconut
4. Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze



Sun filled days call for even brighter sandals!
Loving my new pair from River Island..
yellow, white & tan leather!



My Saturday shopping outfit with my sis



A great basic purchase from F21...love the puffy, slouchy feel with
draped pockets...Will be a summer wardrobe staple
bargain for only €12



H&M colour popping cover up...accessorised to perfection
with a straw hat



NEW SHOP ALERT!
During the week I took my bike out after work to catch the final rays
of the day. A trip to my local shopping centre and I was glad to see the arrival
of a new shop TIGER.
The moment I walked into the store I knew my purse would receive a severe battering
but with only my bike and a little basket I couldn't shop to my fullest. I have advised
the boyfriend that WE will return (with his car) ha!



My online research confirmed that TIGER started in stylish Copenhagen (thought it had
an almost IKEA feel to it when I walked in)
I will never have to worry about finding my perfect candle or napkin colour option again!!




Saturday night was EUROVISION night! And although our Jedward didn't win..
we had fun playing our game. I choose Denmark, Russia and Hungary out of the lucky dip
- I was convinced my Russian grannies were in with a chance :( But it twas not to be!



Today is all about the outdoors so I am off to my folks for a lovely al fresco Sunday dinner...Enjoy!
Ali
x


No comments:

Post a Comment