Tuesday 31 July 2012

This week I have mostly....

Obsessed over the new Zara Collection
And delighted I finally got my paw's on this cardigan/jacket after seeing it on the beautiful
http://www.polliani.com blog. I will definitely wear mine with a grey t shirt and loose curls!

Snapped up a new peplum top from H&M trend for a more formal look.


Polliani = This month's Style Crush



Feeling sorry for myself, stuck in bed feeling sick...

But I was all set following a trip to Penney's to stock up on some comfy pj's and fluffy slippers...



Accompanied by The Help on Sky Movies -
I cried and I cried...and will never look at chocolate pie
in the same way again :)

A nice block of cheese, multi seeded crackers and some divine
onion chutney turned my frown upside down!

Mum's BBQ

A trip to Mum's for a delicous BBQ (though I did still pack my fluffy slippers)
Lying on her couch plate after plate of food came my way!!!
 One of my fave's - hotdogs with a spicy onion & pepper mix,
mustard and ketchup...so good I had two!

A citrus infused crumble concoction...served with a healthy pouring
of custard (I even managed to sneak a slice home)

Ali
x

No comments:

Post a Comment